As quickly as I read books, I thought it a fine idea to find a place to post my recent recommendations, future finds and stash of swaps.
At the bottom, checkout my Goodreads library shelf. I'll be posting reviews there as I finish books here.

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Seraph Seal by Leonard Sweet and Lori Wagner

<placeholder>


http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11584660-the-seraph-seal

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment